The Wisconsin Council on Problem Gambling, Inc. will be hosting its
25th Annual Statewide Problem Gambling Awareness Conference.
The Conference will take place March 14-15, 2024.
*The Milwaukee Marriott West in Waukesha, WI*
Deadline to submit Proposal is
August 31, 2023
If submitting more than one presentation, please copy and complete an application form for each submission.
Suggested Presentation Areas Include (but are not limited to):
- Assessment, Treatment and Recovery
- Public Awareness
- Outcome and Social Cost
- Prevention and Impact of Gambling
- Effects on Select Populations
- Topics Concerning Adolescents, Older Adults, and Women
- Support for the Family
- Co-Occurring Disorders
Who Attends This Conference?
- People involved in research, treatment and prevention of problem gambling
- Criminal Justice Personnel
- Mental Health Professionals
- Employee Assistance Personnel
- Human Resource Staff
- Gaming Industry Personnel
- Educators and Students
- Compulsive Gamblers
- Elected Officials
- Friends and Family Members of Problem Gamblers